FO Friday and The Canadian Knitter's Podcast Canada KAL: Slipped Stitch Socks!

 I'm proud to present my first finished entry for The Canadian Knitter's Podcast Canada KAL!

A pair of socks knit in a gradient yarn.  One sock is a brown-tan-yellow ombre, while the other sock is a yellow-green-blue ombre.

They're my Slipped Stitch Gradient Socks, and they've featured here on the blog a few times now.

I'm glad to have them done, even if they did come out drastically different.  I was originally thinking they'd just be fraternal socks.  But they're so different, that now I'm thinking I'll make a second pair, so I have two matching pairs to sell in my Etsy Shop.

Yarn is The Blue Brick's Killarney Sock, in "Kim's Barn".  And despite the fact that the socks came out so differently, it is a gorgeous gradient!

And, now that these are off the needles, I can put those needles to work on other projects, so, win-win!

I'm not preciously sure when this pattern will go live for testing, since I'm somewhat behind in my pattern drafting.  I'm hoping for mid to late September at this point.  So, as usual, stay tuned here for more information!

Comments