Snowdrop Lace Cowl Test Knit

I'm back with my next test knit!

This has been a bit in the making, since getting good (or even decent) photos for this has been an exercise in horrible luck and horrible weather, but, I'm finally looking for testers for my Snowdrop Lace Cowl.
A woman wearing a bulky-weight blue cowl loose around her neck.

Image Description:  A lace and cable cowl worked in a bulky-weight pale blue yarn, laying flat on a concrete surface.

This is a bulky-weight cowl, knit in the round using cables and lace.  What I worked the sample up in is Blue Sky Fibers Bulky in "Frost", (using just under three skeins). which was quite an adventure to knit with!  It really does qualify as a 'super-bulky'.  That means, though, that this cowl knits up absurdly quickly, which is nice.  And it's absurdly warm.

So, if I've managed to catch your interest and you're interested in testing, come over to the Ravelry Thread and sign up!  All of my test knitting does take place on Ravelry, so if you'd like to be a test-knitter you do need to be a Ravelry member. (But I'm putting together a blog piece on why Ravelry is awesome, so I do hope that you will become a Ravelry member if you're not already!)

That's it for this update!  Here's hoping everyone stays warm!

Comments