Mitered Bag Test-Knit

Well, the post title pretty much says it all.

I'm hosting a test-knit for my newest pattern, my Mitered Drawstring Bag:
An image of a knitted bag, made up of mitered squares knitted in four colours.  It is laying flat, and open.  The top has eyelets and a drawstring cord.
Photography: Stephanie Wallace

A zoomed in image of the bag showing one single mitered square
Photography: Stephanie Wallace

If people are interested they can get details and sign up on the Ravelry test-knitting thread.  All of my test-knits do take place on Ravelry, so you do have to be a member to participate. 

Also, if you want to be notified on Ravelry about new test-knits; you can PM me on Ravelry to sign up in my test-knitter's thread!

That's about it for the moment -- stay cool out there in the summer heat!

Comments