Hello and Welcome

Hello and Welcome to Sarah Dawn's Designs.

Here you will find my thoughts and journeys as I navigate the world of being a pattern designer.

I can't promise regular updates, as, sadly, I am not a very fast crafter.  But, even if I am somewhat slow, here you will also find notifications for my newly published patterns, sales and promotions, and crafting events that I participate in.

So far, my content is sparse.  But I hope to grow it over time, and I hope that my readers will follow me as I do.

Please, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions/concerns/comments.  You can do so any number of ways:

1) You can find me on Ravelry as 'SarahDawns'
2) You can e-mail me at sarahdawnsdesigns@gmail.com
3) You can leave a comment here or on any other blog post.

I look forward to hearing from you and meeting some of you..

-- Sarah Dawn

Comments